Click here to view the Mater Foundation Terms and Conditions of Use.
Breast Ever Brunch 2016 Fundraising Terms and Conditions
- Activity organisers must be registered online with the Mater Foundation to conduct fundraising activities.
- Acceptance by the Mater Foundation of this registration is your official authority to fundraise in support of the Mater Foundation ‘Breast Ever Brunch’ event.
- The person whose name appears on the online registration is the activity organiser, which makes them solely accountable for managing the fundraising activity in a safe, appropriate and responsible way.
- A child under the age of 15 must not act as a Fundraiser without previous written consent of a parent or guardian, and if the consent is given, the child must be accompanied by an adult
- The use of any logos associated with the Mater Foundation and/or Mater Misericordiae Ltd in promotional and advertising materials must be approved prior to production.
- Publicity relating to the fundraising activities must be sighted and approved by Mater Foundation before approaches to media are made.
- Prospective donors or sponsors for the fundraising activities must be confirmed with Mater Foundation prior to an approach being made.
- All raffles and fundraising activities are conducted in accordance with Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 and other relevant regulations. Queensland Government information available at: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industry/liquor-gaming/gaming/not-profit-charitable/competitions-raffles-bingo
- Any costs incurred by the activity organiser are at the expense of the organiser and not Mater Foundation.
- Mater Foundation and/or Mater Misericordiae Ltd is/are not responsible for any financial losses, damage to property or personal injury suffered as a result of the fundraising activity.
- The activity organiser must take responsibility for, and hold onto all money raised until the fundraising activity is over and make sure it is kept in a safe place. Funds must be returned according to the instructions provided. This will ensure Mater Foundation can track and acknowledge your contribution.
- The activity organiser must provide a receipt to a donor if the donor requests a receipt and the donation is over $2.
- Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- Mater Foundation requires within one (1) month of the completion of the fundraising activity:
- Notification of the outcome of the fundraising activity,
- A record of income and expenses from the fundraising activity, and
- A cheque or deposit to the ‘Mater Appeals Ltd’ bank account of the proceeds from the fundraising activity.
- Mater Foundation reserves the right to withdraw the activity organiser’s authority to conduct or organise a fundraising activity at any time if it appears there is a likelihood of the activity organiser not meeting any of these responsibilities.